- Respond to inbound leads by phone and email to generate qualified appointments.
- Execute a defined sales cadence of email, phone, and social media activity through departmental policy, procedure and tools.
- Review performance with management on a regular basis.
- Review overall performance, including lead quality and quantity and technical proficiency on a monthly basis.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of product knowledge and continually increase proficiency.
- Implement Sales Training to continually progress skills and maximize productivity.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be responsible for contributing to the values of hard work, teamwork and integrity.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of web-based technology and an appreciation for the impact of technology on business operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate to business owners, C-level executives, controllers and HR managers and represent the company in a professional manner
- Experience with software and systems preferred.
- Strong client centric focus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve Others
- Be Our Best
- Find the Fun
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)