APS is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to assist the sales and marketing team with lead generation. The SDR will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads and setting appointments for the sales team. The SDR will be required to make outbound phone calls each day, send emails to targeted groups, and following up on inbound leads. The SDR will need to be technologically savvy and able to navigate today’s key tools like Salesforce.com, Zoom screen share, and the Google suite.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company and will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to become part of its future success. The candidate will be able to demonstrate measurable success versus their peers and have references that can attest to their work ethic and ability to contribute to the betterment of the team.Specific Responsibilities
- Generate qualified meetings through phone calls, email prospecting and responding to inbound leads
- Follow up with leads generated by marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting
- Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities and manage reports using Salesforce.com
- Review pipeline development with management on a regular basis
- Review overall performance, including lead quality and quantity and technical proficiency on a monthly basis
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Be responsible for contributing to the values of hard work, teamwork and integrity
Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of web-based technology and an appreciation for the impact of technology on business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to business owners, C-level executives, controllers and HR managers
- Demonstrated ability to maintain organization in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Ability to manage change
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Benefits & Compensation: Compensation for this position is base salary plus commission. In addition, APS offers a competitive benefits package.
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)