Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a primary point of contact during Implementation of new and existing benefit plans.
- Provide support to Account Managers/Support by utilizing technical knowledge and knowledge of plan compliance and structure.
- Analyze clients’ benefit plans to ensure that existing systems, programs, policies, and procedures are in connection with clients’ setup within the APS system.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve benefit questions for clients.
- Research and resolve client issues in a timely manner, drawing resources from internal departments when necessary.
- Coordinate with Account Managers/Support on projects such as imports/exports/open enrollment to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years experience in benefits administration and/or human resources preferred.
- Professional certifications such as FPC, PHR, SPHR, L&H preferred.
- Working knowledge of COBRA and ACA.
- Working knowledge of employee/employer benefit programs and benefits plan designs.
- Knowledge of various types of carriers/vendors and their import/export/reporting requirements preferred.
- Experience in payroll/benefits and systems support preferred.
- Strong client centric focus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)