Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we began in 1996 by offering payroll processing and full-service tax compliance services. In 2000, we made the strategic decision to develop our own technology. From that decision, the APS cloud solution was born and designed to help small to midsize businesses harness the power of the cloud to improve workforce management and mitigate compliance risk.
Our workforce management solution is a highly flexible and powerful system for core HR, payroll, and time & attendance. In addition, we offer an expanded technology platform which includes self-service for employees and managers, mobile access, carrier connections, and extensive data integration capabilities.
We’re proud of the software we’ve developed and how we help our customers achieve their goals by decreasing their labor costs, streamlining inefficient processes, and improving engagement with their employees.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager. This is an exempt position in the Implementation Department. The Project Manager is responsible for on-boarding new clients, via managing schedules, communications, information, timelines for deliverables (both internally and externally), as well as managing the configuration and the setup of the on-boarding client in the APS System. Following prescribed protocols is important in this role. See below for position details:
Summary: Manages the implementation and transition of on-boarding clients from sales to customer support following the prescribed workflow documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage assigned on-boarding clients to ensure schedule and scope.
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Sales, Implementation Team and on-boarding client to identify and solve problems.
- Communicate and flow information between the New Client Setup Specialists/Data Entry and the on-boarding client for correct client configuration in APS systems, as well as the correct configuration in Time & Attendance, HR, and Benefit Administration.
- Ensure company set up review is completed prior to first payroll submission.
- Based on department procedures, establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Submit project deliverables to Implementation Team for timely progress of the client on-boarding.
- Perform risk assessments to develop strategies.
- Perform project tasks such as initial new client paperwork for completeness and accuracy; ensure completion of due diligence check; review call with client and establish implementation schedule; validate data for demographic and history imports, etc.
- Successfully submit two payroll, based on department procedures and transition the onboarding client from Implementation to Support.
- Collaborate with Client Success and Support Teams for client training and successful transition to the Support Team.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NA
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the qualifications, skills, and abilities required and preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Two years of project management preferred.
- Three years of experience in payroll, group benefits, and systems management and support preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of software systems.
- Experience in human resources beneficial.
- FPC (or equivalent substitute) preferred.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple implementations and handle multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Must be willing to work additional hours as needed for successful job performance.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Attendance and punctuality are a must.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a collaborating team.
- Ability to grasp and adhere to company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits & Compensation: APS offers a competitive and benefits package, and an energetic working environment that fosters collaboration and career growth.