Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we began in 1996 by offering payroll processing and full-service tax compliance services. In 2000, we made the strategic decision to develop our own technology. From that decision, the APS cloud solution was born and designed to help small to midsize businesses harness the power of the cloud to improve workforce management and mitigate compliance risk.
Our workforce management solution is a highly flexible and powerful system for core HR, payroll, and time & attendance. In addition, we offer an expanded technology platform which includes self-service for employees and managers, mobile access, carrier connections, and extensive data integration capabilities.
We’re proud of the software we’ve developed and how we help our customers achieve their goals by decreasing their labor costs, streamlining inefficient processes, and improving engagement with their employees.
We are currently seeking a Content Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator is a non-exempt position and is part of the Marketing Team. This is a writing position and the bulk of the Content Marketing Coordinator's time is committed to drafting content for social media and blog publication. Selected candidates will be asked to submit a writing sample. In addition, the ideal candidate enjoys working with a team suggesting creative ways to increase brand awareness. Ultimately, the Marketing Coordinator supports marketing efforts to help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Will develop and create content for publication distribution, digital media, or product knowledge
- Participates in creating brand awareness through social media, content distribution, and blog writing
- Helps research and develop case studies, white papers, and e-books
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts by communicating with marketing manager
- May liaise with the media, advertising agencies and public relations firms
- Prepares weekly blog articles and content pieces to support company branding and sales initiatives
- Coordinates and implements email marketing strategy to increase awareness, branding, and nurture
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the qualifications, skills, and abilities required and preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Communication, Journalism, or relevant field preferred
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Initiative and creativity required
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Marketing Coordinator, or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Good computer skills, including MS Office, Google Doc and Adobe
- Ability to work effectively with little oversight
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow
Benefits & Compensation: APS offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an energetic working environment that fosters collaboration and career growth.