- Louisiana, Texas (Dallas / Fort Worth Area) or Arkansas (North Arkansas / Little Rock Area)
- Collaborate with product management, product marketing, support and sales to translate business requirements into specifications for the engineering team to implement.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of features for implementation.
- Work with product management, along with Engineering and QA leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles Work with the engineering team to ensure that they understand the vision and priorities for the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the engineering and QA teams.
- Analyze customer feedback and work with the Engineering team to gather and validate requirements.
- Evaluate development effort estimates for features with engineering teams Inspire and motivate the engineering team to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Bridge the gap between our technical needs and the requirements of our users including providing detailed product requirements for implementation of changes to our systems.
- Serve in the Product Owner role in agile development teams.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Work hand-in-hand with the QA team to collect and classify defects, prioritize appropriately and ensure expected functionality is fully understood Serve as a point of escalation for issues from Support management.
- Track record of product success.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – or the equivalent, preferably in relevant technical fields such as Computer Science, Analytics, etc.
- 2+ years of experience as a product owner in an agile software development environment.
- Experience with software and systems preferred.
- Strong client centric focus.
- Demonstration of outstanding communication skills internally and externally, across teams and functions.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate, including published roadmaps, requirements and other information.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attention to details.
- High degree of both technical expertise and business acumen.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
At APS, our mission is to make payroll and HR easier. Everyday we strive to...
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve Others
- Be Our Best
- Find the Fun
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)