- Contribute to the overall success of product releases by ensuring releases are free from major software bugs.
- Increase efficiency and accuracy of testing by implementing automated testing solutions where possible.
- Champion best practices for Quality Assurance throughout all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Receive intermediate and final development efforts from software development team and review results against established requirements.
- Receive software defects escalated from Level 2 technical support, isolate the cause of issues, and update Quality Assurance practices and methodology accordingly.
- Develop use cases for functional testing from product requirements.
- Perform functional testing of individual software changes and updates.
- Execute automated testing against new software versions, compare results against established benchmarks.
- Maintain automated testing cases and tools, keeping them current with new product features.
- Develop, execute, and maintain regression tests for critical product components.
- Document known issues, and assist in the documentation of product specifications.
- Analyze development practices to assess risk introducing defects, and advise on Quality Assurance practices to
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ years of work-related experience specifically in software testing.
- Experience with test management tools and knowledge in automated testing tools.
- Experience in development methodologies and types of testing (e.g., Functional, System Integration, Regression, etc.).
- High level knowledge of test automation technology and its applications.
- Experience writing code in a scripting or programming language.
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and/or Test Driven Development (TDD) preferred.
- Knowledge with SOA technologies preferred.
- Experience with software and systems preferred.
- Strong client centric focus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team.
- Experience with Agile teams preferred.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve Others
- Be Our Best
- Find the Fun
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)