We’re proud of the software we’ve developed and how we help our clients achieve their goals by decreasing their labor costs, streamlining inefficient processes, and improving engagement with their employees.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative. This position offers a remote opportunity. The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads and setting appointments for the sales team. Responsibilities include:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of APS’ products and services, and utilize knowledge to present value to target leads
- Understand product/market fit and profile companies to ensure target company
- Prospect into specific markets or strategic initiatives to generate interest in APS through phone calls, emails, and other initiatives
- Follow up with leads through sequences and other methods to stay top of mind
- Qualify leads through a discovery process and position APS as a preferred solution
- Set meetings for BDR/TSM representatives once qualified
- Support BDR/Sales Representative throughout the sales process as needed
- Maintain weekly and monthly meeting set goals and review with manager periodically
- Manage the use of Salesforce.com, Outreach, and other tools for executing follow-up tasks and goals
- Effectively use the Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements on sales processes and use of Salesforce
- Continuously develop sales skills and product knowledge in an effort to progress your performance
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimal B2B sales experience preferred
- New business sales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of web-based technology and an appreciation for the impact of technology on business operations
- Working experience in systems (Google Suite, Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a plus
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce, or similar system, in functionality and reporting is a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to business owners, C-level executives, controllers, and HR managers
- Proven record of success in a goal oriented role
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task with little supervision
- Strong ability to follow through on tasks
- Willingness to reach out to new contacts to establish relationships
- Necessary skills include - resilience, perseverance, flexibility, and a positive attitude
- Comfortable with routine work within flexible parameters
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing, yet firm deadlines, while maintaining the quality of client communication
- Must be able to work scheduled hours for a position with adjustment to hours as necessary to meet client needs
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a collaborating team
- Ability to grasp and adhere to company guidelines, procedures, and workflow
At APS, our mission is to make payroll and HR easier. Every day we strive to...
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve Others
- Be Our Best
- Find the Fun
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)