We are on the grow again and searching for Account Executives. Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and generating leads and selling APS products and services by educating prospective clients on products through calls, emails and system demos.
- Meet and exceed annual revenue quota.
- Responsible for prospecting and developing leads and/or generating new business from existing accounts and progressing them to opportunity stage and eventually win business.
- Pursue leads as presented by the SDR, BDR and Partner Teams as a meeting set and work to progress the lead to the opportunity stage and eventually win business. SDR, BDR and Partner Teams may generate up to 20% of needed pipeline leads necessary to meet annual sales goals.
- Conducting on-line demos of APS products and completing sales with minimal supervision.
- Keep current on the product and system knowledge to effectively demonstrate APS Technology Platform.
- Managing sales activity and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce.com, following Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements on sales processes and use of Salesforce.
- Collaborating with Marketing on lead quality and conversion.
- Responsible for getting the Service Agreement and the Sales Order signed.
- Handling questions and expectations from new clients as they transition from sales to implementation.
- Assist in the following front-end implementation calls to transition the client from Sales to Implementation and to ensure the client objectives discussed in the sales process are detailed and discussed in the client’s onboarding.
- Internal Review Call: Schedule and facilitate the internal review call with the Project Manager, and initiate transitioning the client to Project Manager/Implementation.
- Kickoff Call: Participate in the kickoff call to transition the client to Project Manager/Implementation. The kick off call is scheduled and facilitated by the Project Manager.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or higher preferred.
- Experience in sales, specifically B2B, preferred.
- Working knowledge of web based technology and an appreciation for the impact of technology on business operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate to business owners, C-level executives, controllers and HR managers or other personas.
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft and Chorus preferred.
- Experience with software and systems preferred.
- Strong client centric focus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
- Must be willing to embrace the APS culture which includes respect, communication, team work, client focus, continuous change, training and other learning opportunities.
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve Others
- Be Our Best
- Find the Fun
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)