APS offers exceptional workforce management solutions and support designed to make everyday tasks easier for our clients. Since 2004, we have maintained an average customer retention rate of 98%, have grown between 25% and 35% annually, and now have customers all over the country. With over 20 years of service to our clients nationwide, we have consistently ranked #1 for support by users on Software Advice, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative. The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads and setting appointments for the sales team. Responsibilities include:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of APS’ products and services, and utilize knowledge to present value to target leads
- Understand product/market fit and profile companies to ensure target company
- Prospect into specific markets or strategic initiatives to generate interest in APS through phone calls, emails and other initiatives
- Follow up with leads through sequences and other methods to stay top of mind
- Qualify leads through a discovery process and position APS as a preferred solution
- Set meetings for BDR/TSM representatives once qualified
- Support BDR/TSM throughout the sales process as needed
- Maintain weekly and monthly meeting set goals and review with manager periodically
- Manage the use of Salesforce.com, Outreach and other tools for executing follow-up tasks and goals
- Effectively use the Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements on sales processes and use of Salesforce
- Continuously develop sales skills and product knowledge in an effort to progress your performance
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company and will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to become part of its future success. The candidate will be able to demonstrate measurable success versus their peers and have references that can attest to their work ethic and ability to contribute to the betterment of the team.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the qualifications, skills, and abilities required and preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimal B2B sales experience preferred
- New business sales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of web-based technology and an appreciation for the impact of technology on business operations
- Working experience in systems (Google Suite, Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a plus
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce, or similar system, in functionality and reporting is a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to business owners, C-level executives, controllers and HR managers
- Proven record of success in a goal oriented role
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task with little supervision
- Strong ability to follow-through on tasks
- Willingness to reach out to new contacts to establish relationships
- Necessary skills include - resilience, perseverance, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Comfortable with routine work within flexible parameters
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing, yet firm deadlines, while maintaining quality of client communication
- Must be able to work scheduled hours for position with adjustment to hours as necessary to meet client needs
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a collaborating team
- Ability to grasp and adhere to company guidelines, procedures, and workflow
APS offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and perks coupled with an energetic culture that fosters collaboration and career growth. If you want to make a difference and thrive in a positive, supportive environment, then consider an employment opportunity with APS.
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)