Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we began in 1996 by offering payroll processing and full-service tax compliance services. In 2000, we made the strategic decision to develop our own technology. From that decision, the APS cloud solution was born and designed to help small to midsize businesses harness the power of the cloud to improve workforce management and mitigate compliance risk.
Our workforce management solution is a highly flexible and powerful system for core HR, payroll, and time & attendance. In addition, we offer an expanded technology platform which includes self-service for employees and managers, mobile access, carrier connections, and extensive data integration capabilities.
We’re proud of the software we’ve developed and how we help our customers achieve their goals by decreasing their labor costs, streamlining inefficient processes, and improving engagement with their employees.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager. This is a Shreveport based position not requiring travel. Position details are below.
Account Manager | Support Team | Shreveport, LA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide system and payroll processing support to clients by answering questions, offering guidance in processes for an intended outcome, evaluating system or set up issues and seeking solutions when possible; and when necessary, communicating the client’s needs to technical support to better serve the outcomes sought by the client
- Provide information to clients as part of an education process of the APS payroll system, when possible
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of results or any planned adjustments
- Maintaining positive relationship with clients, and staying informed about the system processes, upgrades and new products available to better serve the client’s needs, and keeping client’s informed of the same
- Maintaining assigned client accounts in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, issues, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Performs additional related duties as requested or assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: NA
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the qualifications, skills, and abilities required and preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- FPC (or equivalent substitute) preferred
- Three plus years of experience in payroll, HR systems support, or relative technical account support and management preferred
- Strong technical knowledge – knowledge of software, programs, systems
- Strong customer support focus
- Ability to grasp and adhere to company guidelines, procedures, and workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task with little supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing, yet firm deadlines, while maintaining quality of client support
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a collaborating team
- Attendance/Punctuality a must- consistently at work and on time
- Must be available to work scheduled hours for position
- Must be available to work overtime if necessary to meet deadlines
Benefits & Compensation: APS offers a competitive and benefits package, and an energetic working environment that fosters collaboration and career development.