Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we began in 1996 by offering payroll processing and full-service tax compliance services. In 2000, we made the strategic decision to develop our own technology. From that decision, the APS cloud solution was born and designed to help small to midsize businesses harness the power of the cloud to improve workforce management and mitigate compliance risk.
- Provide system and payroll processing support to clients by answering questions, offering guidance in processes for an intended outcome, evaluating system or set up issues and seeking solutions when possible; and when necessary, communicating the client’s needs to technical support to better serve the outcomes sought by the client.
- Provide information to clients as part of an education process of the APS payroll system, when possible.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of results or any planned adjustments.
- Maintaining positive relationship with clients, and staying informed about the system processes, upgrades and new products available to better serve the client’s needs, and keeping client’s informed of the same.
- Maintaining assigned client accounts in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, issues, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Performs additional related duties as requested or assigned.
- FPC (or equivalent substitute) preferred.
- Three plus years of experience in payroll, HR systems support, or relative technical account support and management preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge – knowledge of software, programs, systems.
- Strong customer support focus.
- Ability to grasp and adhere to company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task with little supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing, yet firm deadlines, while maintaining quality of client support.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a collaborating team.
- Attendance/Punctuality a must- consistently at work and on time.
- Must be available to work scheduled hours for position.
- Must be available to work overtime if necessary to meet deadlines.
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, please visit our website.
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2020
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
- APS Payroll is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Company Website: www.apspayroll.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)