Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we began in 1996 by offering payroll processing and full-service tax compliance services. In 2000, we made the strategic decision to develop our own technology. From that decision, the APS cloud solution was born and designed to help small to midsize businesses harness the power of the cloud to improve workforce management and mitigate compliance risk.
Our workforce management solution is a highly flexible and powerful system for core HR, payroll, and time & attendance. In addition, we offer an expanded technology platform which includes self-service for employees and managers, mobile access, carrier connections, and extensive data integration capabilities.
We’re proud of the software we’ve developed and how we help our customers achieve their goals by decreasing their labor costs, streamlining inefficient processes, and improving engagement with their employees.
We are currently seeking a Client Trainer. This is an non-exempt position on the Success Team. The Client Trainer is a client facing and supporting position responsible for the specific training needs of the client, as well as educating clients on the flexibility and capabilities of the software,and working with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the capabilities of the system and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. See below for position details:
Summary: Responsible for the specific training needs of client, as well as educating clients on the flexibility and capabilities of the software,and working with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the capabilities of the system and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide client training according to policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience and ensures training objectives are met
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Staying informed about the system processes, upgrades and new products available to better serve the client’s needs
- Identify and optimize up-sell opportunities
- Maintain records of training sessions
- Maintain ongoing metrics of training sessions
- Collaborate when necessary on training documentation and videos, including but not limited to scripts, voice overs and training processes
- Assist in training and developing Client Trainers with respect to policies, procedures, strategies
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: NA
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the qualifications, skills, and abilities required and preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Two years of project management preferred
- Three years of experience in payroll, group benefits, and systems management and support preferred
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of software systems.
- Experience in human resources beneficial
- FPC (or equivalent substitute) preferred
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task with little supervision
- Ability to manage multiple implementations and handle multiple tasks with little supervision
- Must be willing to work additional hours as needed for successful job performance
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist
- Attendance and punctuality are a must
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a collaborating team
- Ability to grasp and adhere to company guidelines, procedures, and workflow
Benefits & Compensation: APS offers a competitive and benefits package, and an energetic working environment that fosters collaboration and career growth.